Wednesday, May 9, 2012

When plan A doesn't work...

re-think... figure out the other options and make something else work out!

Always do the things that are best for you... make sure you really think it through though and know what is best for you, don't just do things because you "want" to.... check your motives and make sure it's something you need.  If it is, go for it! re-strategize so that you can get your goal!

That is all. :)

Love,
Amanda

2 comments:

  1. There are really instances when Plan A doesn't work :( No matter how much effort and preparations were made, there are really some forces that can let us down. Sigh.. Anyway, the fact that you made this post I believe you still believe in optimism and positivity. While some forces and constraining us, I believe some angels will help us make things happen too.

    Hope you are having a great day to day Amanda!

    PS On Sunday, I'll be doing a Beautiful Sunday series of post. Hope you can link up and join me. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love your posts for Beautiful Sunday, hopefully I can join in! :D

      Delete

Let me know what's on your mind. <3