It seems things are changing in my life right now. Things are..changing all around me. It's amazing how things can change so quickly.
1) my brother moved out of the state almost a year ago already.. and is getting married in August.
2) I got my license
3) my sister is moving out this week to live with a boyfriend and transfer jobs
4) my car isn't fixed yet... and it needs to be so I can get to work after my sister transfers (this friday)
5) my parents are itching to leave the state and are growing more eager everyday
6) I have to move out, because soon I won't have a place to live
7) I have to get a better job to afford a place to live
8) I have to have a working car in order to get a better job
and... all of this.. new job + moving out + driving car... has to happen by August. I have to stay at my current job for long enough to save up some money so that I can take a week and a half long vacation before I settle into a new job.
I can't believe how many changes are about to be happening in my life. and everything at once... not just a small thing at a time. All of my family members will be moving away and we'll see how things work out.
and now I am sick! Hopefully I get better soon so I can get back to work.
Are you noticing any huge changes in your life right now??
Love,
Amanda
Oh Amanda, please get well soon. :( Get ample rest and take care of yourself.
ReplyDeleteI read your list and finally you have your license!! And regarding your intention to move away from your parents, don't pressure yourself too much. Take things easy and I know with your hardwork and good heart, you can make things happen.
thank you Diane!!! :) I'm not in a hurry to move away from my parents, my parents are leaving the state this fall... so I have to move out... or else I won't have a place to live when they leave town. because i'm not going with them. anndd. I am feeling a lot better now, thank you! :D
Delete