Thursday, May 3, 2012

Reminder

I'm reminding myself today that it's always good not to be too excited about something, because you never know what will actually happen when the day comes.

Today I was SURE that I was going to be working with my favorite co-worker. I would tell her all the things I've been waiting to tell her and I would tell her that soon I will be talking to a friend.. and she's been waiting to hear that for a while!

Funny thing is... YESTERDAY I was ALSO this sure that I would be working with this co-worker.. and I didn't.

So.. today was a relapse. I actually got to work an hour early.. unintentionally.. and then found out I didn't work with her today! Bummer.. but just gotta remember to roll with the punches.

Tomorrow I am supposed to work with her... I double checked the schedule before I left! I'm not going to to get too excited though.. just in case it doesn't happen again tomorrow!

and... tomorrow I will tell her that the convo with that friend didn't have a happy ending. and she will be bummed.. and so will I, but the good thing is that I'm not going to let that unhappy ending ruin my day. :)

Roll with the punches!

Gooooddd night! :)

2 comments:

  1. Hey Amanda! Glad to know that you have your own bestest friend in the workplace. Whatever is that, I know you will end up being happy with your favorite coworker. By the way, please make a post about your recent trip. I would love to see them. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh yes, yes, yes! I should do that soon!! I haven't been making enough time in my days for my blog. Gotta add some time somewhere... I'll put it up asap. :)

      Delete

Let me know what's on your mind. <3