Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Attitude

It's amazing... truly amazing. Everything in life comes down to your attitude.

When you change your outlook on life to the positive, rather than the negative... viewing life in a positive way.. instead of a negative way... that is changing your attitude...

then when you see a few good things coming your way. you get excited, but not overly excited... you think it through.. you look into all the details.. you figure things out... -- this is.. not loosing your cool when things get good.

then when all of those good things come to a strange, unexpected end... instead of getting upset and giving up again... you keep walking and view them as hurdles.. and interesting life lessons... that is attitude.

I've had a few strange, but awesome things come into my life recently and just as they came into my life... they fell right back out.

I was hurt at first... and confused... but I kept a positive attitude on the situations. I didn't give up... I knew good would come... because life is good everyday! not just when the sun shines.. or when you have a little extra money... it is good everyday.. consistency makes life. consistently good = good life, consistently negative = negative life.

it's amazing that changing your mind set just one little bit can completely change things...

it's ok to be excited about new opportunities, but don't get ahead of yourself... make sure you pay attention and think things through.. and check things out first.... when you get ahead of yourself, that's when trouble starts.

I hope you have a beautiful day.
Love,
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what's on your mind. <3