Monday, May 28, 2012

Simple chaos

This weekend has been SO crazy, but so calm at the same time. I was off Thursday and Friday of last week. Usually I have one day off, then 4 days on and another day off.. and then I work til my next day off. I rarely have 2 days in a row, so this was a pleasant change! Friday my mom let me drive her to work so I could use her car during the day to run some errands. It was so much fun... I got a LOT of different things done... and I also found out that the car I put 1000$ into can not be repaired. Thankfully, the shop owner was so nice and understanding... and since he could not fix the car he is not charging us for it. I am so happy about that. I was so sad to know that I wouldn't be driving my car though. My mom and I talked about plans for me to get a car, since I need one asap.

Then.. my mom got off work early Friday... and was off Sat, Sun, and Monday! Mom and I had a busy day friday after she got off work.. and then all weekend we were so busy! I worked sat, sun, and monday... but during my time at home I had a lot of fun with my mom.

Today we went to a car lot... my dad hates new cars, so I was always afraid to go to a car lot.. because I don't want him to be mad at me. My mom was behind me though.. she wanted me to go to a car lot so i have a warranty on a car and she knows I will be safe and secure in a good car when they move away. Today was a holiday... so we couldn't figure out a deal today..

but the dealership is taking my broken car as a trade and they are figuring out a few options for me!

Tomorrow I will be leaving the car lot with either:

http://www.motortrend.com/photo_gallery/hatchbacks/1106_2012_chevrolet_sonic_hatchback_photo_gallery/




The Chevy Sonic Hatchback (which I LOVE):)

or

https://encrypted-tbn2.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQwA9b7hYkKC-SO2y1dsU4TdhaV6Z1my8ESiDHgrTZBtrEc7Ojs

The Chevy Cruze (which I like because it has a lot of space!) :)


I am SO excited for thiiiiiiiisssssssssssss car! YAY! So excited that I can't sleep tonight! haha. I can't wait to have my own car...

things have been so amazing this weekend... I loved it so much!

and next week I will be putting in my notice for leaving my job... and then I will have a month off for vacations... and then I will start a new job in august! I am so excited for this Summer!!

Oh and my best friend visits in August! :D YAY!
at our favorite restaurant for gaming!! dave and busters :) (half price game wednesday)

epic photo of us playing laser tag at school.


 
p.s. I haven't seen her in... 2 freaking years! It's been so long and I'm going to cry so hard when she's here and then when she leaves again! but I can't wait to see her!!!

 this is a summer of change... it's going to be AMAZING! :) so glad to have you here along the ride. :)


2 comments:

Let me know what's on your mind. <3