One of the perks of working in a shoe store is that I get to see the styles a year in advance.. and because I have a "hard to find" size I get to place my order a year in advance.
I have always wanted a pair of cute flats that FIT me. I'm convinced that flats are supposed to gap when you walk.. at least a little bit and that sometimes they rub, but flats don't always come in my size in general.. because no cute shoes are made in my size. haha.
So... at the shoe show for our store we saw some SUPER cute flats that are being made for next spring in AMAZING colors!!! I am going to get some bright pink flats and some orange flats!!! I am so excited about them! It's a year in advance, but I could care less! I know that I will get them. and I am SO excited!
Even though my job is VERY Stressful and difficult... it's nice to know that I have a few perks. I'm leaving this job soon... for a new job, so I've been placing all my orders to stay ahead of the game!
Now I can have shoes like Diane! :D I love all of the flats that you display on your blog, Diane, and next spring I will have some too! :)
Right now I am a little bit tired... I have work in about an hour, so I'm going to start getting ready... can't wait for 2 days off!! woohoo! :)
and... here is an awesome blog post about huge transitions in life... it totally resonates with me right now and I think you should check it out! :D
transitionnnss and taking care of yourself
Love,
Amanda
Hi Amanda! I suddenly felt like blushing hahahaha I always feel that I'm not beautiful or should I say physically attractive, so most of the time, I compensate for shoes. Anyway,if only the Philippines is a train ride from Philadelphia (am I right?) then I guess you have tons of beautiful shoes now. Commodities here are less expensive and we have a number of shops that offer bigger sizes too. Btw, I'm size 39 and most of the time, I only qualify to the last largest size. There are also times when I can't seem to find my size here.
ReplyDeleteTake time off from work, rest and stay happy and lovely. :)
hahaha. :) close!! :D I am in Pittsburgh. I wish there was a train from here to there! That would be AWESOME! I wonder what size 39 is in US sizes... I wear a 12 in US sizes.. which is the biggest size here. Wow! So cool that we both seem to wear the biggest sizes in our countries! :)
Delete