Saturday, April 28, 2012

when you realize

You know when you go through something in life... something that pushes you so close to the ground that you almost couldn't get back up? When something takes all of your energy... and leaves you empty.. just something you go through that you weren't sure how you'd make it out the other side?

There's this thing I go through, but I was sure I was the only person to have to deal with something like it because it's horrible.. and I'd hate to see others go through it. I couldn't imagine someone else going through it.. because I don't even know how I went through it.

Everyone has their own level of what is a struggle... and this struggle.. was my match.

It's something you can only understand if you have dealt with it.

Last week I hung out with a sweet, little friend. She's younger than me... but there's something about her.. and really, her whole family... that just clicks with me! We try to hang out every Sunday, but for a few.. we didn't quite get to hang out.

well, we hung out last week and I found out.. she is going through this issue that I have. She has talked to lots of people about it, but no one has been able to help. I knew what she was talking about as soon as she started describing it. I felt so sorry for her... because it's something that you can't even fully describe or talk about.. because it is something you can't fully understand... or else it would be easily dealt with. or explainable to people who don't deal with it.

I am so sad that someone has to deal with this... I am so sad that even if I try... I won't be able to fully help her... because it's something you have to learn to control on your own... I just pray that I can give the guidance and support that she needs to help herself.

Have you ever been in a situation like this? I wonder why we are put into situations like this... People come into our lives for reasons... and they come into our lives just when it is our time to serve them. What an amazing life....

kindred spirits will always ring true.

Love,
Amanda

2 comments:

  1. Hi Amanda! Whatever it is you and your friend is undergoing right now, I wish you well. I may not be in that situation, but surely we have our own struggles and burden in life to face. But you know what, after all these challenges, the bright side of it is that we later become stronger and better persons. Problems and trials mold us to become tougher and stronger persons. I wish you well.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what's on your mind. <3