Thursday, April 26, 2012

Life is a gift

I have been back from DC for a few days now and I have most of my photos in order, so I'll be posting them tomorrow afternoon!!! I am so excited to have such an easy work schedule this week. :) I should be sleeping right now though... because I'm still exhausted from the road tripping!

How are you doing? :)

I've been thinking about something everyday since I returned from my trip... life is such a blessing.  A lot of people have given up a lot of things in order for us to be living our lives today... people have put their lives on the line just so we could live..... they didn't even know us, but they made a sacrifice, because they wanted us to have a bright, peaceful, and beautiful future...

sometimes I get down... but when I think about the sacrifice people paid for me to live my life... I have a renewed happiness. Life is amazing... life is a blessing and should never be abused.

So grateful to be here.

Love,
amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what's on your mind. <3