Wednesday, April 4, 2012

When it feels right

We dream.. we have wishes. We want things to come into our lives.

Have you ever had a moment where you stopped to envision yourself in all of these things you "want"? In that moment of envisioning... either with a certain person... or envisioning something in particular have you felt that it was so wrong. and then you understand why it isn't present in your life?

In particular, I am relating this to my life with relationship thoughts. I will often picture myself dating people I know in my daily life, because i think it would be so awesome. Then I envision myself in that scenario. Coming home to them or dating them in general and it feels so wrong. Everything about it is wrong. This is why we can not make EVERYTHING happen in our lives... because some things are just not meant to be.

When the time is right for relationships, changes in life, life scenarios... it will feel right.

It will feel like blooming fields of flowers, the cold chill on the wind of a sunny day, a bike ride down a hill, a road trip down a never ending road into the sunset. it will feel like fireworks. it will smell like a fresh flower... or lavender.. or freshly cut grass.

it will be right. live life as yourself... experience it... smile every chance you get.

strive for love, laughter, and smiles..

~glow~

Love,
Amanda

1 comment:

  1. Another insightful reflection from you Amanda. I agree with your thoughts. I know you will find the right relationship ( I hope me too hahaha) You are a great person and has a lot to share!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what's on your mind. <3