I am about to adventure to Washington, DC! I have NEVER been there before, so I am excited to see the White House, Washington Monument, President Lincoln sitting on those huge marble steps! The cherry blossoms, which I hear have already bloomed, "the hill," parts of the Smithsonian -- maybe there is an exhibit on Amelia Earhart??? :) and I want to see the Air and Space museum, because I hear that the latest retired space shuttle will be put on display starting tomorrow! YAY!
I am going away for a business meeting, but my friends and I are heading out a couple days early in order to tour DC! :) I am SO excited!!
I will be gone from Thursday- Monday, so when I am home and rested I will surely be posting pictures of the grand adventure, because this time.. I already made sure to pack my camera, battery, and battery charger! :)
YAY!!!
I hope you are all well,
Love,
Amanda
p.s. I love this song
p.s.s. I think a trip to Cancun, Mexico is in my future!! :)
p.s.s.s. I am making plans to move out in the next few months. Thank goodness for tax refunds helping me to plan for this! :)
Wow! I'm excited for you too Amanda! I've never been to other countries outside Asia. Hence, I'm always fascinated by pictures and stories of friends who have been to American and European countries. Take a rest, take pictures and please don't forget to share them here :D Have fun!
ReplyDelete