Monday, April 2, 2012

thinking, planning, dreaming, doing

Life is such a precious gift.

I am constantly amazed aw how much goes on in this world... how much we are capable of as humans... how much we can handle.

everyday we face events that seem like a huge struggle at the time. Some days we aren't sure if we can continue on with what we are doing.

The truth is, we can make it. We are amazing beings with huge abilities... and our surroundings do not dictate us... WE dictate ourselves.  We have a choice to make everyday. Handle life with grace and admire the beauty or stress, be angry... spread sadness.

In every situation we are in we will face difficult times. New situations do not mean no struggles... it takes time for struggles to surface... going job to job will not make your life easier... running from one struggle will not make the world spin smoother. if you can not handle one struggle, you will not be able to handle the next. each situation holds it's own struggles and challenges for your life.

when you are stressed... take a deep breath and think about how you can work things out. working through each second of the day as it comes to you is the only way to live. 

Making "good choices" and going the path we are told in life does not guarantee an easy road. Life was not meant to be easy... if things were supposed to be easy everyone would be lazy... sitting around all the time.. or everyone would be rich... or everyone would be (insert other words here). Each person would be exactly what they've wished to be or always wanted to be... in an instant.

and with no work to get there... would it be worth it?

Life is such a beautiful thing... a beautiful gift...

if you've forgotten, do what it takes for you to remember..

I always remember when I see a beautiful landscape... and I realize how small I am in comparison to the majestic landscapes of this world... Sometimes I wish my eyes were cameras, which could record and re-print images of the many sights I have seen... nothing is ever as good through the lens of a camera as it is to the human eye...

and things are even more exciting when viewed through a microscopic lens... peering into the molecules of existence. it reminds me how intricate life is.

I've just been... in a land of dreams... planning where I want to be... how I will get there and what beauty I will see along the way.

I can not wait to take my first road trip to see beautiful trees in Spring and Summer. I am so excited to start painting these beautiful wonders...

life is a magical existence...

never take it for granted.. you are a beautiful being with the heart beat of an angel... like a butterflies fluttering wings... love flows from your heart and into the world...

Love,
Amanda

1 comment:

  1. This is indeed the magic of life...and i soo agree with this "when life would always be easy, everyone will become lazy" great words Amanda!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what's on your mind. <3