Wednesday, April 11, 2012

It's 4.11

My goodness.

Have you ever had those nights where you are tossing and turning and need to get up constantly to run to the bathroom or you're too hot or you're too cold and things just aren't working in the sleep category??

I'm having one of those nights. So, I woke up.. and it's 4.11 already. gosh darn! time flies when you're sleeping.

I always think time is so fascinating... I like to sleep a LOT! So I make sure I sleep as many hours every night as possible. Not to be healthy or because I "need" it or anything... because I know there is a lot of talk about how many hours you should get a night. I like to sleep, simply because I'm addicted to it. It feels amazing. You have dreams when you sleep, which i love.. you are cuddled up in covers all cozy when you sleep and I love that.

What's not to love about sleep?!

One thing I always think is interesting though... is how many hours actually do pass when you sleep. I mean, I went to sleep at approximately midnight and it's already going on 4 am. So that's already four hours I slept! If I listened to all those people who say you need "8" hours of sleep, I would wake up soon.

but i'm too addicted for that.

and if I were to sleep that amount of hours, I would wake up super early with nothing to do and end up falling back asleep again before work, which could mean I miss work. Also means that I will wake up groggy and feeling very out of whack.

How much sleep do you like? :)

4 comments:

  1. Nothing better than a good nights sleep but like you I woke up at all hours of the night last night so I finally just got up.
    Love to dream too. I am one of those that can remember my dreams but I know most people can not.
    Sweet Dreams
    Maggie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :D thanks for the comment! :D I can typically remember my dreams too! It's nice... I couldn't imagine not remembering them... I hope you get better sleep tonight!

      Delete
  2. I love sleeping too Amanda. In my younger years, I hated sleep. I hated it when my mother forces me to take afternoon naps. But as I grew up, my sleeping hours lessened and I am almost chasing and begging for it. How ironic? :)

    During weekdays, I sleep around 4 to 6 hours. I'm lucky if I can cover 6 hours. I overcompensate myself during weekends, which I think is bad. I usually sleep around 10 hour. Yes I'm such a lazy ass :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAHAHA! You are not a lazy ass!! haha... Gosh. I could only imagine only getting 4-6 hours of sleep. Maybe I was like that when I was in school.. but that stinks! I think catching up by sleeping an extra amount of time is probably bad... but it's so enjoyable when you're sleeping... :)

      Delete

Let me know what's on your mind. <3