Sunday, April 8, 2012

It's not always about you

something that i've been struggling with a LOT, because I feel I am due respect... is that I make everything about me.

I've started to think about things and really take a look at what I'm doing and I realize sometimes I'm being selfish. Me? wow. I never thought I'd think that about myself, but it is true.

I feel so sad all the time and just want someone to talk to in life, but that doesn't mean I should be rude to other people. I should still be nice and caring to everyone.. and hang with people who are also nice and caring, because that's how the world should be.

Caring without expecting anything in return... just being loving and enjoying every moment.

I don't mean to be mean... but I am sometimes.

I feel like I've had such a weight on my chest for a long time and I feel like I've been working on things now. I am so happy about this and how things are going now in my life.

It's amazing when you are able to get through one obstacle, things start to work out more. 

but you can never be too comfortable, because that's when you start messing things up. always be aware in life and always work hard.

I learned this during my driving test. never be too sure things are perfect, because that's when things will start to change.. and if you're not ready to handle a change it could rock your whole boat.

live in awareness... we are one, we are connected.

love,
amanda :)

2 comments:

  1. Never be complacent. Thank you for reminding me this Amanda. Sometimes, no matter how honest and hard working we are, favorable and unfavorable changes will come.

    But I believe that more than being successful, it's how we overcome and cope with changes that matter. It's person who turns out in us that counts when we have overcame anything.

    Wishing you a great week ahead Amanda!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what's on your mind. <3