Ok, so I post a lot, but this is worth posting... i have the BEST students for individual therapy here... this kid is so adorable. it's hard to get a conversation going, but he is SO good at math!! I just throw out random math questions to see if he can get the answer and he ALWAYS does!!! Today I asked him how many days there are until break and he said "today's the 9th, right?" and i said "yep!" and so he says "I think there's about 13, maybe 14" and guess what, there are!!! 13 days will be their last day and 14 days is the first day of break!! How freaking good is he?? amazing. He is autistic and has some things going on there, but he is SO freaking smart. he just doesn't like to show me that side of him. he is so stinking good at math that it's ridiculous. haha. and i said i was going to take him back to his room and everything and i was like "then we have two more weeks left" and he said "that means 2 more times meeting with you" and i said "yes it does!" haha. and i took him back to his room and just giggled, because that was so funny! I know this kid gets kinda annoyed talking to me, because i suck at having a conversation now a days.. so I'm not too good with keeping questions going in my mind, but he's been responding a lot more lately. it's been great. he is such a cutie!!
I think over break I am going to get things together to do the snow globe project I wanted to do with him. I'm going to start a project with each of these kids after break!!
M8: and this one.. maybe making some type of craft too for relaxation. hmmmm. the possibilities are endless. maybe some kind of picture holder for your pocket
M9: we're going to have to think about this one
T6: relaxation crafting project
T8: snow globe
i just love it here. the kids are amazing. haha.
Brightest Blessings,
Thank you for such an amazing day and for so many amazing realizations lately...
love me
No comments:
Post a Comment
Let me know what's on your mind. <3