Thursday, December 9, 2010

eh

ok, so... i am working on my law paper right now, but i forgot my note cards at home. I don't need them for this, but it will make it a LOT easier for me to bust the rest of this paper out. I know I can just think hard about it and type what I need to, but my note cards are a nice cheat sheet that I think I deserve right now. I am waiting for my brother to email me the info on them... apparently there is a mess of stuff going on right now, but he said he'll do it for me. hopefully he does it for me before I would end up coming home. lol. I guess I could do that today after school anyway, but I'd rather do it now. hahaha. this kid is so funny. he was walking and hten decided he didn't want to walk anymore, so he just laid down and rolled around on the ground. it's bad, but SO funny. he's just laying there like "i'm not getting up! hahahahaha"

now he's gonna get up and run cuz everyone left him unattended. haha. actually... he's staying there. haha. teachers here are so funny. gotta love this place.

ok, well i finished my final case analysis for my other class... and this is my last assignment. i could def do it right now and i did start it.. i'm going to work on it again in a minute, but i have to pee right now. lol. it's 3rd period... i have a student next period so i gotta get up and going and working on all this stuff. :)

ok, well... yeah.

oh and my friends and i all met for dinner, sorta, last night. my friend and i waited an hour and a half for them, so we ate before they got there... lol. it was fun. then this morning i was laying on my phone, so I didn't hear my alarm going off, until my mom was calling at the same time my alarm was going off.

I told my mom that if I survive until next wednesday, as a reward for surviving, we should be able to open a christmas present. I think opening a present is great and all, but really I just want to be able to play the Wii!! Ugh. lol. it's so hard knowing it's here, in a box, but I can't use it! I need some relaxaaattiiooonnnn stuff. :(

Ok, well. time to get up and moving.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what's on your mind. <3