Monday, December 20, 2010

the season for quitting

Let's start this by saying, I'm not a quitter. So there is this stink bug in my office and I don't kill bugs and i don't feel like taking him outside right now so I tried to fling him out of here, but he wouldn't go so I accidentally flipped him.  Now have you ever seen a stink bug flipped over, not near a spider web? Those little guys are resilient. Let me tell you. He was using his two back legs to try to flip himself over again. How cool! It gave me inspiration to type a better entry than I was going to. I had to flip the little guy back over because I couldn't bare to see him spin in circles anymore trying to flip again. So in a few minutes a classroom near me is having a little winter party for the kids. It's cute. I wish I was invited, they'll be having better food than me. lol. Oh and I think both of my kids aren't here again today. Bummer-ific. I wish I could take the day off when my kids aren't here because then I have nothing to do. Oh well. It's ok.  I'm hungry though.. I have a PB&J sandwich my mom made me. Wow, there my stomach goes.. growling away. I'm sleepy!

But. this entry was going to be about how I am just... done right now.  It's starting a new year and I am just... blah. and WOW. was it really already a YEAR ago that I hoped to find love this year? I didn't even realize how fast time went by. Well, I didn't find it... I did go on 2 dates this year though, which is good for me. Since I've never dated. Wow.. where did this year go... I can't wait to do some real Yule reflection tonight.. I'm going to clean up my room and get everything in order and all neat and pretty.. and figure out what i'm doing for the holiday.. I may even leave this school early tomorrow, since my supervisor will be out early anyway.  I don't know if I can do that, but I think I'm going to.. who cares, right? It's the day before "break." I have some spell stars I made last year, which are so cute and adorable.. I love 'em. I never gave them out... but I'm going to make more this year and maybe I'll make some offering stones tomorrow? I don't think so, because I don't have half the ingredients.  I got the recipe from Charmingpixieflora though, on Youtube. If you've never seen her channel, go check it out she has tons of amazing videos.  I just picked up some new cookie cutters yesterday too... and by new I mean, new to me. They're darling.. one is an owl and the other is a crescent moon. :) yay. It's going to be a great day... I can't wait... I may even go outside to check out the Lunar Eclipse. You should too.

Every ending brings a new beginning, right? Right. So, here's to the end of a few things and the beginning to a new me in the new year.

Cheers to you <3

Happy Holidays

~ Me

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what's on your mind. <3