Monday, December 13, 2010

hunger

Ok, hunger is starting to kick in. I didn't eat breakfast, no time and i didn't bring lunch... uhm... and i have class right after here... so i'm going to be starving and grouchy all dayyyy. :D yayyy.


well, the meteor shower is tonight, so i'm looking forward to that.  I may be at my friend's house still when that is going on, so I may watch it there... but if I'm home, then I'll watch it at home with maybe my brother and his gf? who knows. 


the two hour delay is ALMOST over, btw. so, maybe there will be kids here soon? or maybe some of the kids school days were cancelled. ugh. i don't know. i just know i have two things to do today and they don't happen until the last two periods of the day... so... fff. maybe i can keep busy though. just maybe. i should have brought crafting supplies, though that would be obvious to others that i'm doing nothing... but who cares at this point. lol. no one else is doing anything either... so bored and everything. i have the little space heater on. it's not too warm though. :( 


I just realized my supervisor really pretty much always has her door kinda shut, so why can't i? well i just shut mine a bit too, cuz i'm trying to warm this office up with this space heater... and it's not working too well. when the kids get here for real, then i'll open it... but not until then. nothing is happening anyway. 


oh, i went into my bookbag to get out my M&M's for at least something to nom on and I noticed that they're gone... so.. one of the pets got them out =/ i hope they didn't eat them all, because M&Ms are chocolate and all.. =/


oh and maybe i'll look at the glasses website to see if there is anything new posted there... blahh


<3 me

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what's on your mind. <3