Monday, December 6, 2010

why do i always forget something

So today I was so proud of myself for grabbing some food for lunch. I have work and then classes.. and I was so proud that I got something to eat since it's a long day and I usually forget. Well, I got ready to go to lunch, picked up my mug and my ramen and realized, "I can't make the ramen in this cup and I don't have a fork or spoon... or knife." How do i eat the food I brought without something to cook it in and something to eat it with???? UGH! I am so freaking... grrr. I needed that lunch break so I could have a real reason to do nothing for 40 minutes, but now.. I'm just stupid. Maybe next lunch period I will go get a 3 musketeer bar and make my hot chocolate? my supervisor just mentioned hot chocolate while she was passing my office, so that might be what i do... i just hope i can heat up my cup in the microwave. i'm paranoid... i don't want it to break or anything... it's huge. lol. and nice.

so i'm "working on my paper" right now. I just don't want to work on it because I'm not sure if I'm doing the right thing and I don't have enough info to do it. My professor never taught us anything... so I have some info, but not enough to write this paper. ugh. I might just skip to the next section of it and be done with what I did for this section so that I can get some changes going on at least. I don't know what I'm going to write for the next section though... god this is so stressful. some of our situations for the paper don't make sense with the interventions she wants us to use... and i think everyone is stressing about this because it's like... impossible to do. please let me get a good grade.. i'm trying my best but i just don't understand... i can't help that... :(

ok, well i'm going to sit here and think.

UGH. i have been talking to this guy and yesterday he didn't text me all day so I was happy, but today he text me. I need to tell him that I can't talk to him anymore. I know that this will help me work on my patience and reduce my stubborn-ness, but I don't want to do that. I am a good enough person as I am. I feel like this is forcing me to change more and I'm tried of that. I just want to stop being confused about who I am and BE me. anyway. this guy frustrates me because he says he has bad short term memory so sometimes he asks me the same questions over and over again. like he just asked me when my paper is due and i've told him that at least 10 times so far. i hate repeating myself. it's just something i don't like to do.

i have to be positive sometime in this entry.

you know what. i'm going to take that "Sunday Smiles" thing that a DE and now blogspot user whose profile I read is doing, which she got from someone else.

Ok. what made me smiles last week...

1). A successful group session Friday 9th period.
2). I had a good day for selling shoes on Wednesday at work.
3). Finding out some cool things about a coworker that we have in common.
4). winning a 10$ gift card from a favorite shop on Etsy.com
5). Finishing a big chunk of my presentation for class tomorrow.
6). Going to dinner with my friends.
7). I got my Enlightened Platypus arm warmers in the mail!! :)

Ok, there is some positive. lol.. :)>

does that face look like he has a beard? lol. i hope so, that's what I was aiming for 8-)> cool dude with a beard?

well. the HTML detector yelled at me for making a person.. so now i can't show you =/ ok well.. can't wait til wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what's on your mind. <3