Tuesday, April 5, 2011

"Spring is here after all"

That is a line of a book a speech therapist is currently reading to a student.  It's Spring time here... in good 'ol Pittsburgh Pennsylvania, according to the date and the passing of the Equinox. Unfortunately, the weather isn't saying Spring time like it used to.  Instead of having random showers, sprouts beginning, warm weather, and rays of sunshine, we have random snow storms, severe thunderstorms, heavy downpours ranging from 2 minutes to 7 hours and HUGE hail.  The world is changing. Since all of the natural disasters around the world the axis of the planet has moved and thus creating change on the planet. I ponder whether or not tomorrow will be sunny and springy or if this is our new spring.  Will it be known to snow through april now? or will it snow through the first 2 weeks of april and then spike in temp? What will it be? No one knows... It's just amazing.

I think that since the sun is missing I have switched off. I have been trying to figure out why I am in the calm, no rush to do anything kind of mood that I'm in recently.  I'm thinking it's because that refreshing sunshine of spring and that gorgeous warm weather isn't here yet to re-energize me. Instead, I am stuck inside behind glass, under iridescent lighting all day everyday. Hum... planning, planning, planning. What will I do when it stops snowing and raining uncontrollably and unpredictably? Who knows... :)

Love, love, love
- Amanda*

p.s. how is the weather in your area? Are you experiencing any unusual patterns? How is it affecting you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what's on your mind. <3