please blogger, please keep me occupied for the next few minutes. i always get so bored the last 30 minutes of the day... so if i could just focus on somethinggg like this, then that would be great.
oh, so i watched Inception last night. it was pretty good. have you seen it?
I think it's raining, but i'm still looking forward to going home and getting my bike out of the car to go ride. my dad said he has it in the car still because if he takes it out he is going to want to ride it. haha... I thought that was really funny, but i know it's so true. i'm also hoping we have a helmet at home, because my dad didn't leave the bike shop with the helmet... so I don't have mine until they mail it out to me. Woohoo.
blah. ok, i'm realizing hte time again and becoming more antsy. I'm just going to end this and start putting my stuff together... get my computer charger and stuff so i don't forget it... and putting pens away and putting stuff into my supervisor's office... all that kinda stuff, you know, the good stuff. :)
Well, much love to you all.
take care and <3 <3 <3
- Amanda*
No comments:
Post a Comment
Let me know what's on your mind. <3