Right now I am sitting in the library at my internship. I always sit here on Tuesdays and observe the life of the school. Something is always going on... it's such an amazing place. Right now I'm reflecting on all of my summer goals:
fully raw diet by the end of the summer
start biking to commute by June
read books (at least 3 cover to cover by August)
to name a few...
I also want to be able to write in Runes, Elvish, and Theban.
Wow, you know... people are so amazing... such good souls. A student here doesn't typically know what to do, she waits for commands to walk, sit, go somewhere, and even to color a page that she was asked to color. Another student from her class is with her atm and just helped her by guiding her to the spot they are supposed to be right now. How amazing... This student reached out to help another student in their time of need. It's so amazing, gotta love it.
Gotta love the rainbows and glitter spewing from the world at every second as people help each other, let their hearts shine, and truly be at peace within their heart. it's such an amazing world, let me tell you... <3
No comments:
Post a Comment
Let me know what's on your mind. <3