I can't believe that today was my FINAL group session at this school. My final, finale, el fin... the end. The kids said "we'll miss you, Miss Amanda" and it was great.... but they don't know, I'll be missing them too. It's unbelievable how you can come into a place one person and then leave at the end of the year looking out of your same 'ol self, but with a different perspective. It's... remarkable.
Now the plans begin... today counts 6 days left. I am planning what to bring in for the kids next Friday, planning the letters to which teachers, planning the cards to the principal and vice principal, planning the cards to the kids, planning, planning, planning and loving it.
Things are so star studded amazing... that it's unbelievable... and i'm so happy. and things are so... beautiful.
and i realized today.. in all those times where i'm reaching out to others and giving up on myself.. and giving up on others because i can't help them anymore while i'm broken... but not being able to be helped by others. I've been doing the wrong thing... the wrong thing all along. My spirit has been trying to tell me to listen to ME, look inside, meditate and find out my truths and my answers, because I have them all here... if I can help others, I can help me too. I forgot that somehow... and now I feel at peace. at peace with this... and now I will help me, I will meditate and when I am bothered, I will go inside, open that little door and sit down looking into my soul.. and I'll say "Dearheart, you just sounded really upset, what's wrong? and what can I do to help you?" and then I will do it.. and come back out again.
It's a great life. <3
Love to you!
- Amanda
No comments:
Post a Comment
Let me know what's on your mind. <3