Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Lifes decisions

When you have a big decision to make, what do you do? How do you make the decision?

I have a big decision to make right now and I've decided to take baby steps.  Cover all the bases prior to making such a big decision.  I am asking questions and figuring out all of the things I need to know in order to make my best, educated decision.  Right now I am talking to an organization about job positions.  I may be dragging my feet, but I won't be for long.  I asked for some information about job openings and about start/end dates for the positions.  I am currently in a shoe selling job, which isn't too much of a big thing, but I told my boss I would be able to start full-time next week.  He is counting on me to work 5 days a week and 40 hours a week so that he doesn't have to hire anyone new during prime sales time.  This is why I am trying to find out as much as I can about this new opportunity before I make a decision. I have had quite a few places recommended to me for jobs after I graduate so I don't want to make a decision that isn't actually best for me.  I know every experience is a learning time and that I'm going to enjoy everything and do my best regardless, but I want to make sure that I do make an educated decision. Before I tell my boss "see you later!" I want to make sure I have this new job secured and I want to make sure it's something that I can maintain.  I don't believe I can work in both places... because of my uncertain schedule at my shoe job, so I know this is going to be a decision. Chose one or the other and I know that I'll be putting my boss in hot water if I just leave this job. As much as it is hard to go there with everyone judging me and talking about me, I know that I need to be there to help the business and to bring in this big pay checks! I am excited about those big paychecks, so we'll see what happens.  Right now I am waiting for a response from this guy in the organization and I am hoping it's a good one.

Until later,

Love,
Amanda*

p.s. making such HUGE decisions can be so rough sometimes, but you just gotta do it!

p.p.s and trust yourself.. that you're making the right choice for you, because let's face it... you know best.

sending showers of LOVE your way!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what's on your mind. <3