I had a job interview yesterday! WOOHOO! It went really well, but I won't know for a 1 or 2 weeks if I got the job. and then I probably won't start until August or September... which really effects my current life situation. I really need a job that starts now.
I was totally ok with everything yesterday, but today I am remembering all of the bills coming up.
3 school loan payments
car payment
car insurance
+ all my regular bills.
stress = high.
today I will get my paycheck and determine how screwed I am with bills. Maybe I will be ok and I will have a little bit extra to pay one of my loan payments for next month. I hope so!
I really need another job to help with my bills now since I can't get all of the hours I did originally at my current job... due to my knee issue.
Being an adult is so stressful!
I was hoping this new job would start now and that I would be able to easily afford all of these bills and move out safely before my parents move hours away.
So stressed! and it's hot in here.. that doesn't help. Blargh. :(
Being an adult is so stressful!
ReplyDeleteyou just said it all my friend!