Wednesday, June 6, 2012

posting

I haven't posted in a few days... I am dealing with a little bit of stress in the life right now.  I'm off work again for another week due to a knee problem... I won't be able to see a specialist til next week.  and my knee problem limits my walking... so I can't do much.. even if I can drive there.. I can't walk once I get there.. so no point.
My brother is in town right now.. and it's more stress than fun... he and his fiance brought their 3 dogs.. and not all of them get along with our dogs... so we're constantly watching the dogs. my parents are both off of work this week because my brother was visiting.. but they haven't done anything at all because of the dog situation.. so it's kinda sad and stressful.

I am going to start a blog project asap. I know sometimes my blog posts are negative or sad or silly in a negative way.. like the post above. so my new goal is to take a picture of something that makes me happy everyday.. and to write about it.  I think this will be a great way to turn around my blog. :)

Look for those updates asap. :) cuz.. I'll be working on it soon... (maybe even tomorrow)

Love!

- Amanda

1 comment:

  1. Hi Amanda! Please have your knee checked asap. I'd like you to know that I love your blog the way it is. Whether you rant or share stories of happiness, I like it both ways. I'm looking forward for that blog project you are making :)

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what's on your mind. <3