Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Being happy alone

I blog about this topic a lot... but in my life right now.. and for the past couple of years it's been a huge topic. 

Totally blogging about the comforts of being alone.

I think about this when the exes in my life come to mind. Most of them are tied to negative experiences and feelings so... I get upset when I think about them.  and then I think...

"maybe if i was just in a new relationship, then I could make new memories and be happier"

and then I think.... do I really need to make new memories with someone? why don't I just let the old memories go?

and... I think... it would be nice to be with someone... someone to cuddle with.. someone to get to know..

and then I think "I have strong perimeters for a relationship" which is excellent... but right now in my life... do I really want to go through all the work of getting to know someone and finding a person that I mesh with? I don't think I do. I don't think I want to make time for someone else in my life right now.

Right now I am enjoying myself again.. laughing and having the best time in life everyday!

My dad told me I should put a window sticker on my car so he knows when it's me. and I just wanted to say.. you'll know it's me.. because I'll be the person having the most FUN in their Silver Nissan Versa.

I'm enjoying singing out loud to music again, feeling the wind in my hair as I cruise down the road... driving just a little longer when I didn't have to.. because I enjoy it.. I'm enjoying activities.. and hanging with friends... and so many things. So, why do I need a significant other in my life right now? I can have free cuddle fests with friends any day of the week if I really want to!

So... if you have this debate... think about it.. are you really open in your life right now for love? or are you just lonely sometimes and want someone to lean on?

Love,
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what's on your mind. <3