This has been a STRESSFUL month!
I haven't been here in so long and I apologize for that. Even in the slow times things have been too stressful for me to post. Things have been swell with my car... I went to the doctor for my knee. I could barely walk on it, which meant I had to miss work for a week. Then I got a brace from the specialist and it's been amazing! I can walk again and my knee doesn't hurt as bad. Today I had my first appointment for physical therapy. It wasn't as scary or bad as I thought it would be. I'm so happy to be going there! YAY! I'll be going for a few more weeks.
Next... today I also went to look at an apartment. It was a DREAM! I never imagined they would be so beautiful. I really want to move there. It's in the perfect location and 15 minutes from where my new job will be. (speaking the job into existence) They don't charge a fee for pets (most places charge around 200 dollars) and they do not charge a fee each month for pets (typically the fee is 25-50$ a month). It's in a fairy paradise.. it has it's own street! and it's so beautiful! oh my goodness. and I could take my bike out and go down to the park, because it is literally at the end of the street! I am SO STOKED! They even have an assigned storage unit for each resident!! I love it :) :)
Now. I need some well wishes for a job! I have an interview next thursday and I am SO hopeful that I get the job. I will be working in a team to come up with treatment plans to help children with autism. This is the field that I have wanted to get into since college!! I am so excited for this opportunity and I know I can do the job. I'm putting my intentions out there and letting things take their course!
I have to be moved out by September, because that's when my parents are leaving the state, so this is very time sensitive. In order to live in these apartments I must make 3.5x the cost of rent. I don't make that much right now, so that is where this new job comes into play. I just keep thinking about the money over and over.. and I should stop that because that adds way too much MORE stress!
My brother and his fiance were in town last week.. and that was a whole nother stress pot. They ended up staying for 2 weeks because of an accident and they had no vehicle to go home in... but finally they got out of here and things are settling down now. Thank goodness!
Thinking so much about money is making things hard because then I stress spend on little things.. and little things add up. So, things are changing now. :) No more useless spending.. I'll have to put more gas in my car tonight or tomorrow anyway... so that's what I'm focusing on for now. and actually, i need to go to the bank tomorrow.
whew... now I'm feeling much better after getting all of that stress out! :)
thanks for sticking with me.
Love,
Amanda
Hi Amanda! You are so back!!! :D First of all, I'm glad to know that your knee is better and your brother is fine as well.
ReplyDeleteSecond, on living away from your parents, I salute you!!! I'm 20plus plus and yet I still stay with my parents because they need me and they need with me as well.
On spending and financial management, I die / fail in this aspect too :D That is actually my current struggle now.
Anyway, I hope things will be better and smooth for you on the next days to months. I will be waiting to hear everything in your posts.
Have a great day!
Thanks Diane!!! :D :D I can totally understand staying with your parents still. If my parents weren't leaving... I would stay with them still.. because I can't afford this yet. So stay with them as long as you can!! haha :)
Delete