I'm wondering... what do you think about when you are alone?
I tend to go on elaborate journeys in my mind... journeys that help me understand myself, journeys that impair my mind... journeys.
Sometimes I think about being lonely when I'm alone... sometimes I think about that when I'm with others.
I just think it's interesting.. I wonder if everyone leads to the same path when they think. I know it can't be possible.. so I am curious what others think about.
Today I had an elaborate thought about why I crave french fries when I'm driving alone at night. I crave french fries, not because I am hungry, but because I have never been able to get french fries on my own whenever I want before... Even though I don't want the french fries.. I am so thankful that I CAN go get them whenever I want.
That's a blessing.
My thoughts usually end me in being sad... but it's those journeys that make me.
tell me, what do you think about?
Love,
Amanda
Being single and most of the time lonesome, I always have my own moments of silent thinking Amanda. While inside the train or any other forms of public transportation, I think a lot about myself. What will happen to me, my life, my worries and all those things... And I agree with you, most of the times I always end up being sad myself....
ReplyDeleteBut sometimes, even though I have company I end up being sad too. I guess for me being sad cannot be totally cured by some company. It takes a lot of courage and a lifetime to fight for everything.
And that cravings? I don't know if its because of my age but I also have those sudden cravings too. And yes you stirred up my french fries cravings too. hahaha I love it when my fries are deeply fried, almost golden brown and crunchy.
When I eat french fries later, after my tiring evening class, I'll have one from Mc Donalds and think about you. hahaha
I am glad I'm not the only one who thinks about those things. I'm sad though, that you think about them too.. because I know how sad I can get... and it's sad to think you do too. :( I wish that things will come together for us. So that we can be happy all the time.
DeleteIt is AWESOME that you crave french fries as well. Did you get some?? I had some yesterday and they were DELICIOUS!!! hahaha :)
Yes I had some noooo MORE! LOL I dropped by Mc Donalds after my 7 pm classes and goodness, it was a heaven of crisp and oiliness hahaha
Delete