I finally got my OWOH prizes out in the mail yesterday and I am feeling so yay about that. I take so long to get things in the mail due to transportation issues... so this is a good day! I am just waiting for the second prize to come in the mail before I send that one off. :) YAY! So much love and happy yays to go around!
I have been really happy at goddessguidebook.com and I joined the circle, so that is where I am pretty much... 24/7. I am coming to a new light in life and loving it, so I haven't been around here much...
Right now I am just waiting for the end of the day. I am sitting in my office alone hearing all the kids at this end of the hall enjoying their friday party. So many different sounds are coming from each room... haha... they have music on here.. music on there... this going on.. talking going on, yelling going on.. etc. it's just so funny... haha.. lots of happy voices. :)
I'm so sleepy. I am literally going to go home. go to my room, drop my stuff, put incense on and fall on my bed to sleep. I am going to sleep as looooooooooooong as I need to and I'm going to enjoy it. I'm just so sleepy...
i'm doing some observations next week and I'm really excited about that! so, yay :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
Oh, I taught my kids in group a song today and they caught on SO well! I was worried about how it would go over, but I wrote the line, said the line, and and sang the line. The kids were so involved and so excited to participate. it was so exciting. I can't wait for next week! :D
Right now I'm focusing on relaxing and enjoying my break (in the evenings) for the next week :D (not including weekends...)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Let me know what's on your mind. <3