Things have been ever changing in my life recently... major life decisions have been happening on my end. I have now decided to switch to a completely raw diet by the end of Summer. I am also investing in a bicycle so that I can commute places. I am going to learn to drive still and get my license, but I'm not looking to drive a lot, or at all if possible. I am going to start commuting by bike to work everyday (in the summer). I am going to send my mom on a trip... or something of the sort. I'm not sure where or what yet, but I'm going to ask her (after all of our current troubles have passed) where she would like to go or what she would like to do that would make her incredibly happy, then i'll make it happen.
Now that I've started writing this blog, I don't really want to say anything... I'm more tired than awake right now... so I'm not too happy. I could go eat my other fruit, but then I would have nothing for the rest of the day, which is unfortunate. I could go home, but that would be SILLY. :)
I have some work to do for school now so I am going to go ahead and work on that while I am still sort of awake.
Have you noticed any changes taking place in your life? What are they and are you happy about them?
Love and Light,
Amanda*
(and for fun, a video of me hooping yesterday)
or...more than one. this is my first one from yesterday. :)
and then this is my final product :D
YAY and this is only my 3rd day hooping. SUCH progress already. :)
pictures: :D (can you see them?) I was trying out something cool... balancing on one foot and resting the hoop on my shoe with my leg out the back.. and I was trying to lean forward and reach out. YAY It was a success after a few tries. and I was taking other FUN pictures :D The only thing is it was hard to see when the timer went off... so it took a lot of tries to get pics. haha. :) AND look how bright the sun is! :D YAY This is so fun! I Love it :D
<3 meeee
No comments:
Post a Comment
Let me know what's on your mind. <3