I can not believe that it's already Mach. It is ALREADY March!! The semester is almost over... things are dying down and getting hectic at the same time. Midterms are over at school... it's "spring break" although I do not have off from my internship (oh well).
Today is such an amazingly beautiful day here in town. It snowed yesterday and it's still quite chilly out. I wore a nice sweater today to keep warm, but it isn't doing too well! I'm still a bit frigid sitting here in my corner office right by the front doors.
I am meeting with a few students today that I am really eager to meet with. I have 3 kids and I am anxious to see how their weeks have been since last week. This week I am also going to have the office to myself (YAY) and I am going to be gearing up for group Friday and a new group starting next Monday! I am so excited to go into a new classroom to teach students about how to handle their emotions in an appropriate manner. This week has come off to an exciting start and I am so ready for it. I feel centered, soulful, happy, and it's a great way to feel. I am so happy in my skin right now and loving every minute of it.
Tonight I am completely cleaning my room. I am getting garbage bags to pack away things for organizations, I am packing recycling materials into other bags, and I am going full force at rearranging things. I'll pull out the porcelain dolls from under my bed and see about going online to sell them and I'll move a light next to my bed like I've been wanting to do recently. I'm going to clean my walls and take all of my posters down in order to freshen up the place. Listen to my favorite music and put on my favorite incense or oil (probably an Aries oil, since that is my sign) and I'll have some yummy veggie munches at my side the entire time. I am so excited and so ready for this amazing transformation! I'll post pictures on here of my room before and after. Trust me the before is horrid, so I'll wait til the after to post those pictures... :) Just for my sake! haha.
Well, much love and an amazingly radiant day to you my loves,
- Amanda
Dropped in for a visit, and it sounds like life is wonderful! Love and prosperity to you as well, darling.
ReplyDelete