I found my winners with Random.org:
True Random Number Generator 92
This winner issssss: Tootsie! and this is her comment!!
Paper Bagley said...
True Random Number Generator 92
This winner issssss: Tootsie! and this is her comment!!
I like your idea...I picked a "in general" gift for something personalized is better. it is cold in Oregon this morning and the witch is up and got Shrek off to work...Tai Chi, some tea and a good day....Tootsie at paperbagley.blogspot.com #422
True Random Number Generator
True Random Number Generator 88
I love the thought of something created especially for me. That would be awesome!
I'm participating in OWOH for the first time & enjoying visiting people's blogs from all round the world. What a talented bunch of people we are!
Thank you for sharing your blog, & I hope you'll come & see me at http://dormouse.wibsite.com/2011/02/02/one-world-one-heart-2011/
alison.wale@hotmaildotcodotuk
I'm participating in OWOH for the first time & enjoying visiting people's blogs from all round the world. What a talented bunch of people we are!
Thank you for sharing your blog, & I hope you'll come & see me at http://dormouse.wibsite.com/2011/02/02/one-world-one-heart-2011/
alison.wale@hotmaildotcodotuk
Excellent...I am so looking forward to this "special in general gift"! I am also looking forward to keeping in touch with you and your he-art work...Sherk is in bed and the witch needs to put her broom away and do the same.
ReplyDeleteTotally loved the journey of OWOH...
Tootsie with Paper Bagley
Ooooh! Aren't I lucky!? I'm a really happy bunny! I look forward to finding out what shop is your favourite....and choosing my gift too. Thank you!
ReplyDelete