It's 8:22am here in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania in the U.S. of A. I'm reflecting on when I was sleeping just 2 hours ago and I'm realizing I was having another set of those dreams that I have into the early morning hours and continue to have as I wake up. I don't remember what this one was about, but I remember a woman... an older woman. I also remember purposely letting my alarm go off and continuing to sleep until 6:35am, yay! I also remember being awake prior to 6:05am, then looking at my phone, realizing the time and saying "really?" then hushing myself off to sleep. It was an interesting night.
This morning I am eating Cheerios:
there was supposed to be milk in here:
i've caught on to your games, Cheerios, watch out!
What are you eating today? :) (or what's eating you?)
hahaha. :) That made me laugh.
Anyway, so it's a bright and sunny day here (at least in my mind and my manifestation!) :) I'm at my internship and I'm trying to figure out what to do today because I've finished all my homework and I have no "Field work" to complete. As of right now, I'm staring down my Cheerios. In five minutes... it may be war. :)
What's eating me? Well, I'm thinking about how two nights ago I sent a funny text to two friends, "Want to hang out, have a couple beers, talk and not have sex?" One friend said sure and the other said now he has to plan his vacation. Well, I went into this mood because response number 2 is from that lucky guy who keeps getting on my heart. He often says things about visiting me when he is drinking, but when he is sober there is no "truth" to those tales. I told him that I don't think he'll actually come here to visit. He said he is sorry that I think that way. Then I sent a silly goose text about how I want to be down to Earth and happy like I used to be. Why do I always bring things like that up? This is in the past now and he probably doesn't even remember the conversation due to the alcohol, but it's definitely eating at me.
Next, I've been doing some real thinking about everything that is going on in Japan. I've been sending some extra loving positive energy and warm blankets of love to all of those effected by the current natural disasters. It's amazing how one second everyone can be happy living life and the next second a huge earthquake has torn their life into a thousand pieces with fire erupting from all corners and water washing in from the sea to take everything with it. It's amazing... it really is.... Nature, that is. We take it for granted, but it has such power and ability to sweep in at any time to change the circumstance. I am sending tremendous love to everyone there, strength to the rescue efforts, strength to the families and blankets of love. The people in Japan and other effected areas really need it right now. It's amazing how many tremendous earth quakes have occurred in the past year or so... Haiti, New Zealand, Japan... and I'm sure there are more that aren't occurring to me at the moment. What do you think about all of these tremendous disasters? They say it's not the end of the world or the world folding in on itself, but really.. how can you explain all of these tremendous casualties in any other way? What are your thoughts on it? I am pretty firm in my beliefs, but I'm curious as to what yours are.
Also, you HAVE to check this out: wishsummit.com trust me. IT'S FREE! It's 40 days and 40 nights for the empowerment and health of women. The event is called the WISH summit and WISH stands for: Women's International Summit for Health. This event started on International Women's day and it is now day 8 of the event. Each night a speaker is brought into the summit and they talk about a certain area with lots of enlightenment and really have your soul singing by the end of the call. I don't always have time to sit down and listen to an entire call in one sitting, so I will start listening and then pause it until I have another moment. Oh, did i mention this is free?? AND, if you join and sign up, you have access to all of the calls from the beginning and then throughout the entire event forever. You can download the calls to your computer and load them to your mp3 or iPod, which is another amazing gift... and you can keep them with you forever. All you have to do is spread the word. Tell your mother, your daughter, your sisters, your girl friends... tell them all about this event, because it is truly amazing. Some of the speakers include: Maya Angelou, Byron Katie, Debbie Rosas, and SO many others that we haven't heard yet!! and remember, you can access the previous calls if you sign up, so you can hear everyone that you've missed. Here is the link: WISH. go ahead, CLICK IT, you radiant starshine! Click, click, click it. :) Click away to your hearts content and sign on up in the upper right hand corner of the page. You will LOVE it and you won't regret it... trust me. <3
Alright loves, with that note... I am off :) I'm going to find something else fun and exciting to do while I'm here all day... until another day <3
With love,
Amanda



No comments:
Post a Comment
Let me know what's on your mind. <3