Tuesday, March 29, 2011

hand print on my heart

Let me just say that no matter how much I sometimes complain about my field placement, this is a simply magical place... and these teachers and students have touched my heart and left a hand print. A dear teacher just said to me "Hi Miss Amanda, How are you doing?" after I responded and asked how she was she said "I can't look at you Miss Amanda, I'm going to cry because I'm going to miss you so much" That... touched my heart and I always want to remember that... so I'm saving it here... then in another passing, her classroom was walking past and looking at me all bright-eyed.. one by one without any direction from anyone they said "Hi Miss Amanda!! Look, it's Miss Amanda! Hi Miss Amanda" it just... melts my heart.... I love my internship. The lessons that these children have taught me... and the staff have taught me.... are unbelievable... I am so... grateful that I had the opportunity to experience this....








something else I want to cling on to was an amazing compliment I received by a member in Goddess Leonie's Goddess Circle: Comment by Dominee on March 24, 2011 at 5:59pm In my opinion you are one of those amazing people that inspire tears of just sheer gratitude that they exist. I think you're just an awesome person Amanda!


my heart is fluttering with happiness.... <3 thank you Dominee, if you ever see this, for that compliment... it was... mind blowing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what's on your mind. <3