Friday, February 4, 2011
Something that makes me upset
All my life I have been pushed around, trampled on, corrected, and yelled at. I am TIRED of it. 22 years is enough. I just don't know how to get out of it without being mean to people. I don't want to be mean, I just want to be treated with respect. I don't understand why people just mistreat me all the time. I guess that's part of the reason I have so many ups and downs. I'm so upset. I live in fear that I'll be yelled at or get in trouble for every step I take, which has a huge effect on my life. I do what I'm supposed to do everyday, but I am just going with the motions. I am so afraid to act that I just don't... I sit back, hesitate, and remain silent. I have self confidence, but I am so used to being put down, corrected, and yelled at that I just would rather be quiet then deal with the chance of any of that happening. It's a sad, crumbly life. I am thankful for everything I have.. every amazing little piece of my life...and I observe and I enjoy life... but just not as myself anymore... I am me, but not whole..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Let me know what's on your mind. <3