Well I thought I should swing to this blog to write a post.. I'm always anxious that my OWOH post will go too far down and no one will be able to find it! :( But I am just hoping that won't happen... it makes me so nervous! hah...
Anyway, so I am at my field placement right now.. apparently 10 buses worth of kids had a 2 hour delay today, due to the cold, so not many kids are here. I am in the office today with a behavior specialist, who I share the office with 2 days a week, and she said we would talk about something today, but she disappeared. haha. :) It's ok though because this happens all the time. Instead, I am eating the chocolate chip banana bread that Amanda and I made on Monday night. It's scrumptious!! That was supposed to be my lunch.... oops. oh well. (Ugh. I really do need to start making food at night for my next day.. so I have a lunch to take.) Ok, anyway, back to what i was talking about. I forget what I was talking about....
anyway.. I have been thinking about my OWOH prizes.. I have no idea what to do! Well, I have LOTS of ideas.. don't get me wrong... but I hate that I have to pick a -general- prize for someone. I love to personalize things... so I'd love to go out and find things to combine for that specific person. Something that person may like based on what I've learned about them through their blog... you know? I like to be personal much better than general. Maybe I will do that? Maybe I can post on that entry that the prize will be personal to that person... that I am going to give a few things to any winner, no matter where they are. The first prize will be an assortment of items and the second prize will be a gift certificate to mi favorita Etsy shop! :D That sounds like a good time to me! :) How about to you? :) Then again, should the gift reflect me? I guess it should... well, it will reflect that I am personal with gift giving... and I will put some of my favorite things in the collection. I have a certain favorite thing in mind that is simply a-dork-able! :D Yay. most def. This is what I'm going to do.
Now I just have to post that in the OWOH blog! haha... anyway I am supposed to be working on a paper today as well, but I thought I would be doing something else right now so I didn't worry about starting it. I guess I should have worried... I will start it as soon as I plug this lovely computer in. :D
Hm.. interesting entry today.. I must say. :)
It's going to be a fab-u-lous day!
Oh and I think Mr. Phoenix is coming today, if he didn't already last night. I have a feeling. :)
<3 Amanda
No comments:
Post a Comment
Let me know what's on your mind. <3