Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Interesting

I love my internship.  One day I can get on every website and the next day it's blocked.  I have been able to look at blogs all year and now they are suddenly blocked off. What the heck? I'm not entirely sure, but it means I can't look at anyone's blogs while I am here. -sadface- Maybe it will open up again by the end of the day. who knows.

as for right now... I can't find my wallet. =/ I need it. lol. It holds my bank card, my bus pass, and a lot of other things. I swore I put it in the front room the other day, but then my family moved stuff around.  I don't think I forgot it at work... at least I hope that I didn't. Maybe I did? I have no idea. I'm trying to remember what I did... it's not in my boot because I had my boots on.  It's not in the bag I brought home, because it's empty.... where is it. Maybe it is at work.. maybe I'll check there when I'm catching the bus. grah. I wish it would appear.

I missed my internship yesterday. It was nerves that kept me home... and I had a terrible night before.. I just get so scared when I have a new lesson or a new group.  I had a new lesson yesterday and I was hoping my supervisor would conduct the group session for me, but she didn't. It figures. Also, the teacher whose room I would have been in said she didn't yet receive my email and it was already 9:20 am when I got word of that, which is the period I would have been holding group session. It's funny because I sent my email at 6:45am, so I know she got it.

I have to go find my supervisor right now and let her know that I am making up the group session today 3rd period. Grah. I have such knots in my stomach over it... I try to keep reminding myself that it will all be ok.  This is just a topic that I don't know much about... so I don't really know what to do, but I guess it will all work out and all will be well.

love, love

- amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what's on your mind. <3