I hate the feeling of helplessness. When someone you deeply care about is in need of help and they are too far for you to offer any real assistance. Talking is always good and being there to listen, but when they could use a hug or a shoulder to cry on or to see that someone cares. It's heart wrenching when you can't be there to provide all of that.
This relates to anyone really... any friend or family member or anyone in general that we really care about, but can't be there in their times of need.
Right now I am really wishing I could be with my girlfriend as she is dealing with some things that a hug and a cuddle could remedy. She doesn't live super far, but 4 hours is 4 hours. My car is having some troubles right now and so even if I could afford to go out for a day visit... I can't drive my car there. I wish I could be there.
What do you do when you have someone in need that you can't be there in person to help?
Love,
me
Sorry to hear this. In my case, I usually cry first (pathetic yes ;) ) and I pray and hope that everything would turn out fine. Sending you all the positive vibes, I hope everything is well now.
ReplyDeleteeverything has gotten better for now. I do the same thing... :( So sad!
Delete