Saturday, January 21, 2012

Life List! :)

Hey beautifuls!

I was browsing through some posts today in the Goddess Circle from Goddess Guide Book and I was inspired to make a life list!! Have you heard of the goddess guide book? Go check it out! it's a beautiful blog.. and you can also join the Goddess Circle from there... but go check it out! :) Love it.


My lovely life list <3

1: live in the mountains in by a forest in a beautiful house


2: take care of my parents wishes and dreams for them


3: take my kids to Disneyland and Disney World!


4: have children :) 


5: visit the Goddess Town in Australia! 


6: go to New Zealand


7: meet other Goddesses <3


8: buy a sweet blender for my raw smoothies


9: own a hammock and sleep in it <3


10: be able to shower at 2:30pm without worrying about running off to work


11: visit Sweden!


12: get a henna tattoo


13: visit Peru


14: sign up for a yoga class and participate actively


15: sleep under the stars


16: sleep under the stars with someone I love <3


17: let go of fear


18: Give money to those in need, help others through charity services


19: see the Northern Lights!!


20: attend a silent retreat


21: visit Stonehenge


22: get a massage


23: get a fancy hair cut at a spa


24: get my chakras balanced


25: write a book and have it published


26: help people <3 in the way I was meant to


27: be able to stay at home with my children, minimal working hours per week


28: add to this list


29: drive my Mercury up and down the road


30: drive on a road trip, instead of just being a passenger

31: visit my friend Jen H. (candyhearts)


32: visit Noemi in california!


33: visit Brooke wherever she may be at the time

34: marry the love of my life!! (I forgot this one!) 

35: live in Bali!!!!! :)

36: Go to St. Petersburg, Russia

37: Learn to speak Russian, Swedish, and Polish!

38: Visit Poland, especially the Castle





2 comments:

  1. Hello Amanda! I think we have a lot of things in common.. oh well that perhaps explain why we get along to each other well :)

    I am starting to become interested to Sweden and New Zealand too. I discovered Sweden from The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo and I've read and heard a lot of positive reviews about New Zealand.

    On a road trip, wish I could learn to drive first well and own my own car!

    Own a hammock! There are a lot of that in my country. But I'd like to own a beautiful island first hahaha

    Sleep under the stars with the one you love? Oooooh definitely priceless!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OH!! I love that we have so much in common!! I have wanted to visit Sweden since I did a research on their holidays when I was in 7th grade! haha. :) I think it's so interesting!! and a friend I know from New Zealand said it's beautiful and worth a visit if I could ever make it there.

      I'll have to see that movie. I've heard a lot about it, but not seen it!!

      and, I need to learn to drive too! That is my goal for February... learn to drive. I hope you can learn to drive too!!

      Oh... yes, owning a beautiful island. that sounds like a great goal! hahaha. :) where do you want to own it?

      Delete

Let me know what's on your mind. <3