Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Adventurer!

Today... I was an adventurer. A TRUE adventurer... out in a car with no destination and no one groaning in my ear about going home. Today I took my first trip driving a car on the open road! I have been awaiting this day for so long and I am so happy that it finally came. I was able to go out with someone who could teach me the rules of the road so that I can get my license!! I am SO happy!! My friend took me out driving for almost 2 hours and she even bought me a treat. o.o :D I have never been out on the road for that long... and she is so patient and really helped me learn things. I was so excited to be out driving.. so excited! I just had to come here and write all about it so I remember this day. :) Now I can't wait to keep driving and get my license on the 28th of February!!! YAY! :D I am so excited!!!

I hope you are having an amazing day <3

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations for the achievement Amanda! Driving is also one of my greatest dreams. I always admire women who can drive... I see it as a form of independence, freedom and liberation.

    I will be looking forward for your post where you can finally relate how it feels to have your own fierce road trip :)

    enjoy the drive of your life

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much. :) I hope that you can drive one day as well!!

      Delete
  2. YAY!!!!!! What a great blog post. So happy for you!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what's on your mind. <3