Woohoo!! :)
How are you doing today? :) I've had an alright day... just worked and then came home to relax. I need to start studying for my final exam on Friday, but I haven't been doing that. I am taking my materials to work again tomorrow so I can make note cards to study during work when we're slow... :)
I think I am going to go to a fancy salon to get my hair cut and styled! I may even get my hair professionally dyed. I'm just trying to figure out when an awesome time to do that would be. I don't know... haha. :) Maybe I shouldn't, but I think it would be fun. and a nice nourishing, relaxing experience. I may even get a manicure for the first time ever. I'm not sure though... :) We'll see. I have a week of days coming up pretty soon.. so maybe I'll get something done then. When I am relaxing. :) That could be my graduation present! Yah?
We'll see. :) Hopefully I graduate!
Anyway, I work tomorrow pretty long hours... blah.
I have been making a lot of dreams! I have so many things I want to do this year and I am going to make them happen! Do you have any goals for this year? You should start dreaming! and dream big, don't let any fears or worries get in your way! :)
Dream list:
go skiing (i've never done it before and i'm terrified!)
go snow tubing (never done this before either)
go away for a weekend of fun with friends
start driving!
buy a car - Volkswagen Beetle! :)
travel to another country! (oh yes!!)
MOVE OUT of my parent's house
visit Brooke
visit with Noemi
Go EAGLE in my business
and that's the start of it all... :) if i write it here it'll be easier to remember them for later when I write them down. :)
What are some of your dreams??
Love,
Amanda
Hello! Welcome back to the blogosphere Amanda!! I must say we have some common wishes. I would like to drive and have my own car too. One of my greatest wishes is to have that ultimate roadtrip!!
ReplyDeleteLooks like school has eaten much of your time. Give yourself a break my friend! You deserve it :) and i'm sending all my prayers and luck for your exam. Enjoy the holidays and take it easy my friend!
Hello Amanda! It's me again! :-) What's up? I know it's late but I'd like to greet you Merry Christmas and all the best for 2012. You were one of the first few people whom I consider as friends in the blogosphere. I hope to hear from you more for 2012.
ReplyDeleteBy the way, if it is not too much to ask, may I invite you to join my humble giveaway
http://dianewantstowrite.blogspot.com/2011/12/its-giveaway-time.html
It would really make me happy. All the best to you and your studies :)