I didn't post today and I felt that I needed to, so here I am! :)
I just thought I'd stop by and leave a little note about... whatever comes out. :)
I had a pretty good day today... work was great. My boss is out of town for the weekend, so the environment is a lot less stressful. Our business has been pretty poor lately and today we actually had a STELLAR selling day, which was faaabuulouuss! YAY! It was a nice relaxing day.. I only worked 6 hours... which is a NICE change, since I usually work 10 hour days. Eeek. I had such a refreshing day... good dinner... then I took a nap.. and now I'm typing this up..
Things have changed. a lot. It's amazing.. getting out on the road for 2 hours on ONE day has drastically changed my life. I now know that I can get my license, it is actually possible... and when I get my license I can do things I want to do, when I want to! I can go to Whole Foods to buy my favorite organic treats... I can buy all the ingredients for raw meals... I can go out blender hunting.. (anyone have input on a good blender for smoothies?? I've been watching the Ninja blender prices). I can go get an ingredient from the store if I'm missing something... if I get a craving for something, i can go buy it on my own!! Goodness me... life has just changed so much in this last 2 days.
If I can do this, what else can I do?? I feel like I can conquer the world...
and I arranged to leave work an hour early on Sunday so I can go to a business meeting out of town! How fantastic!!! :) I'll be with amazing people and I'll be going somewhere amazing! I am SO excited!
Everyday I think of this little note: "Everything you need is inside of you" everything.. you need to complete a task, jump a hurdle... everything you need to move on in your day is right inside of you... all you have to do is look inside to find the strength to move on... and the answer to your quandary.. that's such a powerful phrase for me... It is magical... and life changing.
If you are struggling with anything, just remember that everything you need is right inside of you... just look inside..
and remember, you can do anything that you put your mind to...
today's choices create tomorrow..
Love,
Amanda*
Beautiful post, Amanda! And, absolutely spot on.. the answers ARE all within. I'm so excited for you to get your license! hugs and blessings
ReplyDeleteI agree on your last line Amanda
ReplyDelete"today's choices create tomorrow.."
Thank you for reminding me this. And I noticed that you are blogging more often now and with that I also feel that things are getting and getting for you everyday!
Good luck to all your endeavors :) and please continue to share and spread the positivity!
Thank you so much!!! :) :) :) and you are so welcome. I am working on getting a post up as often as I can now! :) I have something in mind at the moment, but I gotta sleep! haha. :) YAY!
ReplyDelete