Hello world!
It's quite chilly right now... 25 degrees to be exact... and it's much colder in my house, since the heat doesn't circulate too well.
Anyway, I woke up and had some amazing dreams last night... about helping people, finding peace with myself, enjoying life, eating fruit, being with friends, travel, and going to concerts! I don't get to do much when I am awake, so I guess I put all of my desires into my dreams and did all of this fun stuff so that I could get out! How wonderful. :) I absolutely love the power of dreams. It's incredible that so many things can happen in a dream. You can have so many dreams in one night and do so many things without even leaving your bed! and then there are also those times where you have deep spiritual moments during dreams... connecting with lost loved ones, connecting with people in conversation, seeing people you haven't for a long time, astral projection.
Everyday I am fascinated by the multitude of things our bodies are capable of. Who knew all of these things could happen? If you think about it, we have a lot of power... and a lot of abilities, we can do anything we put our minds to -- as long as we believe in it with all of our heart. It is really true, things manifest if you believe in them enough and love on them enough... and if they were meant to be.
When you realize that things happen for a reason and everything will come as it should into your life, it is easier to let go of that need to control that many of us have. Because we know that when things are supposed to happen they will... we know that things may not have worked out as we planned them to, but they worked out as they were supposed to... we know that we are in these circumstances for a reason and we can learn from them. We can feel at peace moving through our days/nights/weeks/years/lives because we know we are just as we were meant to be and life is just as it was meant to be.
Is there a dream you have been thinking about on and off? Put all of your intent into it and let's see how it manifests!! It will happen... and you may not even notice it because it may turn up differently than you hoped, but it will still be the dream... and it will come when you least expect it.
You are amazing. <3 Love to you and I will talk to you again soon.
Love,
Amanda
p.s. I will be doing a post tonight inspired by Diane Write's blog post on Reel Places to See about awesome places in movies that I love! (and would love to go to)
Another insightful words of wisdom from you Amanda..now you are really back to blogging. :) I miss those words.
ReplyDeleteAs compared to other people, I rarely dream and the problem is when I woke up, the details of the dream are vague. I find it hard to recall the details. All I recall are small pieces or fragments...
and you know what i agree in this
"When you realize that things happen for a reason and everything will come as it should into your life, it is easier to let go of that need to control that many of us have. "
you really write well Amanda...
thank you for reading and appreciating my "reel places" post
i am looking forward in reading your version :)
thank you so much, Diane! :) It's so funny, because I intended on blogging about a different thing... but my blog took a turn! :)
DeleteYou should write down some dream fragments to see what's going on in them! I always write things down as soon as I wake up, because sometimes the weirdest things play in my mind at night... and then I find if you read over it again during the day, more details from the dream come out. very neat!
I'm so glad that you enjoyed my post and thank you so much for the compliments. I'm never sure if what I write makes sense to other people... :)