Sunday, September 23, 2012

Hi!

I am so tired! I have been working my butt off this past week. working two jobs is harder than I thought. I've also been going over to the new house and working on it with everyone after work.. And we usually work until around 1 am. It's about 230 now. I wanted to mention something though... About negativity. i noticed that I'm often talking in a negative way. Then I think, why would I do that... And I think "misery loves company" & the under lying goal to make others miserable as well. So interesting.... I'd say, let's be careful of what we say to others and how we act. Changing attitude can solve everything....

1 comment:

  1. Hi Amanda! I never realized that you are juggling between two jobs. Girl, you are the best! In my opinion though, it's not bad to rant or write those negativities. Better to write them if they can help in releasing them out of your system.

    Take a rest and wishing you a great week ahead. While it's 230 am in your place, its 851 pm here in the Ph. In a few more hours, it will be Monday again.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what's on your mind. <3