First of all, it is so cold in my house right now!!!
My parents have moved south, so I am home alone here. which reminds me that I have some mail to send out tomorrow.
I started my second job last weekend, woohoo! it's going well so far. I'm a little nervous, but things are good :)
Yesterday we started working on the new house! It should be ready for move in as soon as the first week of october! Yay!!! We were washing walls all night!
I'm planning to go there all morning until work at 3 tomorrow, so I'm going to head to bed. I need to remember to do a few things tomorrow:
Send mom mail
Find out where my mail is going
Drop of donations to svdp!
Gather garbage to put out at night.
-maybe stop at the second job to do some shopping :)
I hope you are well!!! Love to you!
-Amanda
I love the last plan.. shopping ahahaha If only I live blocks away from you, I would have accompanied you already. I'm catching up with your posts Amanda. Life has been really busy but I'm reading your posts. Hopefully all is well with you.
ReplyDeleteHave a great weekend!