Tuesday, September 11, 2012

All the changes

Things have changed a lot in the past couple of months.   I can't believe that all of these things are happening.  

First - I started driving at the end of May.

Second - I bought a car in June

Third - I found a new place to live, since my house is going up for sale and my parents are moving.

Fourth - I found a second job.

I'm about to be starting my second job next week.  I just can't believe it.

My life is having some major shifts right now... these aren't small changes... these are LIFE shattering changes.  I am so happy that things have come together so smoothly...


but still in shock.

For now I am heading out with my mom for a minute... and then to sleep.

Can't wait for pay day so I can pay bills and such. yay

love,
amanda

2 comments:

  1. "Can't wait for pay day so I can pay bills and such. yay"

    Girl! We are the in the same boat!!! This has been my personal struggle..Do bills go to heaven as well? LOL

    Have a great weekend

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what's on your mind. <3