Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Something new

I'm going to start out something new! I have noticed that all the awesome blogs I love to read always have pictures in them! I love pictures, because they can help people understand things in the way you see them or experience them. Today, I am going to post with pictures! As my day goes on I'm going to take pictures and then when I post later... it will be a little more interesting, even if I post about boring things! :D We'll see how this goes! I'm sure through time it will get better and better, especially since I'm going on an amazing trip very soon! :) YAY!!!! So excited.

Right now, I am going to go straighten up my bedroom to get ready for my bffff coming into town next week! YAY! :)

Love,
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what's on your mind. <3