Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Sleep deprived

Life gets a little more difficult when you are sleep deprived. This past night, I could not sleep at all. I woke up every hour and tossed and turned and couldn't fall back asleep.  Then I finally fell asleep early morning and thought I would get a good amount of sleep... then my mom woke me up when she was getting ready to head out the door for work to tell me a bunch of pointless things... so now I am wide awake again.

I just want sleep.

I have physical therapy in 2.5 hours.. and I'd like to be well rested for it.. but I guess I will be going sleepy. Hopefully I don't fall asleep there.

The past two nights I had been up late at my friend's house watching movies and enjoying good company... so I was already sleep deprived from that.. and then today I am sleep deprived because I just couldn't fall asleep.

Oh and yesterday the dogs chewed up my peach flats... the shoes I wear when I need to dress up, but can't wear heels (because of my knee). I got them at work... they don't make those shoes anymore... they were 30 dollars (regular price 70$). and they also chewed up my purse, which was 30 dollars.. and previously to this occasion, they chewed up my slippers -- only 4 dollars.. but they are the only slippers I had.. and they chewed up some brand new sandals I bought at Macys... 25 dollars. So it was a rough day yesterday anyway...  and today I'm not sure how much gas is in my car.. because my dad used it yesterday... so I may be gasless for the morning.

I am so impatient and angry when I am sleep deprived.

Bryne, my cat, wants some attention... so I'll be logging off now. Sorry for the rant.

P.s. I've noticed a lot of people I know are being affected by tragedy. Here I am complaining about lack of sleep and people have real problems. I feel for all of you that are dealing with struggles in your life right now... things will get better.. tomorrow will be brighter... life is a miracle that we get to live everyday... and even though it's hard to understand.. everything happens for a reason. Sending hugs and lots of love in your time of need.


Love you,
Amanda

2 comments:

  1. Hi Amanda! We are just in the same boat again. Sleep deprived? ME TOO!!! The problem with sleeping is there is nothing that can substitute for it. Sleeping demands sleeping hours.

    And your experience when your pet suddenly ate up your shoes, I have my own shares of horror stories of a well treasured shoe being eaten away... But as they say, when something is taken away from you, you are just leaving a room empty to accommodate another addition :D

    Hope you are feeling better now and prepared for your therapy. Each day in our life is indeed a miracle already.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I wish there was a way to get sleep without having time for it. I got some extra sleep last night... though insane storms woke me up at 2:30 am for houurrssss!

      and, I like the way you think... maybe it's time for a new pair of shoes. :)

      Delete

Let me know what's on your mind. <3