Thursday, July 19, 2012

My goodness

Fail! LOL. I get so caught up in my days that I forgot to post with pictures the other day. Goodness!

I can't believe I am leaving tomorrow evening for my trip. Goodness gracious... it snuck up on me! Thank goodness I put outfits out the other day. I'm going to change them up, but at least I have something to work with! :)

Here's some pictures of my day (Tuesday) 

 bags of garbage from cleaning out things in my room and preparing it for my Bffff to visit!  WOOHOO!! Getting rid of stuff is great!

 This is some of my shoe collection, very different from yours, Diane! :) I am getting rid of these shoes... because they don't actually fit me... I bought them because they were cute. Bummer... lots of money :( I have a lot of kind of cute shoes in my size now, so that's why I'm letting these ones go... Cute shoe pictures to follow.
 This is my cat lounging on the tv in the front room, while I was straightening up! :) She's pretty cute, huh?

and.. though this looks a little messy it's actually a couple of piles of clothes for my trip! :) I am going to have to re-visit some of the things here tomorrow, but for now... they are great! :) YAY! and you can see some of my favorite shoes! The coral colored t-strap wedge, the cream and blue peep toe heel, and the white pearl + platino mary jane heels! :) Maybe I will get to taking pictures of these shoes on me during the trip (as long as I keep them in my outfits). I'm having trouble wearing heels right now with my knee issue, so I have been planning to eliminate at least the peep toe shoes from this trip.

I am gearing up to go on my trip tomorrow night.  This is probably the last post you will see from me until I get back. (Unless I post a picture of me packed up!) :)


I can't believe how quickly this all happened. This is my week and a half ahead:

Friday, 8am: fly to portland oregon
Friday, 2pm arrive in portland
fri-sat-sun conferences
sun: travel back to pittsburgh by car with friends after the events -- maybe see a sight or two on the way home :)
tuesday night: bff arrives from california
wednesday morning: i arrive home
thursday: friends from north carolina come into town
friday: hang out with bff + friends from NC
saturday: wedding (friends from NC getting married!! YAY!)
sunday: friends from NC leave
andddd party with Bfffff til august 5th!!!

+ appointments during the visits... and work. and searching for a new job! my goodness... 

this stuff is going to get crazy! so, if you don't see me for a while.... this is why.

what do you have going on this week??

2 comments:

  1. Can I call you one of my BFFs in the blogosphere? Oh my! We really share a lot in common Amanda. This is perhaps the main reason why we easily get along.

    Though I don't wear heels, I find your shoe collection soooo pretty. You have fetish for those elegant heeled shoes. While as for me, you know that I only settle for flats. I particularly love that silver glitter flats. It's so dainty! The beige Mary Janes are a classic Amanda. I hope you still wear them. In the first picture that red strappy sandals with gold embellishment is so sexy hahaha

    Enjoy the rest of the week and please post some picture from your trip.

    Have a great day BLOGgy BFF! :D I enjoyed this post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course, diane!!! We are definitely blogosphere bffs! We do have a lot in common! :) I am having such a good time on my trip, though I can't wait to get home and out of the car! :) love road trips!!!!!

      and thank you :) I love the silver shoes too! I've gotten so many compliments on those red shoes... Maybe I should keep them... And I love the mary janes! Ironically I took heels on my trip and ended up wearing flat casual shoes the whole time because my knee was hurting. so I love your flat shoe mentality.... Makes a difference!

      Delete

Let me know what's on your mind. <3