...we don't want any bugs in the house.
BAM! Wow. Well, I was super excited about a new venture with a new person in my life, but... that didn't work out. Oh well! It's funny how life works, isn't it? It's quite, quite funny how some things could seem so right, but really they weren't meant to be at all...
Right now I am headed right back to square one. It was enjoyable to have someone to talk to for those... 20 or so days, but now I am back to hanging out with myself and talking to myself. It's not a bad way to be, it's just something you have to re-adjust to after having someone to text. You know? :) This is what I would call a... readjustment phase. It'll be over soon enough and I'll be well and readjusted, but it takes some time.. and you can't rush healing, because healing will take all the time it needs.
Have you ever been in a "readjustment phase"? How did it work out for you? What did you do during that time frame?
Right now I am re-grouping and falling back into the simple way of life with things i love. :) It's a pleasant time, but still a transition. How do you transition? :)
I hope all is well in your lives!!!
Take care and Brightest Blessings,
<3 Amanda
Hello Amanda! I can totally relate to this sentiment of yours,
ReplyDelete"It's quite, quite funny how some things could seem so right, but really they weren't meant to be at all..."
You hit it in the bull's eye. I can't count how many times I was subjected in this kind of situation. It was so painful because you have thought it was yours and after some time it will be painfully taken away.
Readjustment phase, I have been in that situation too. Thank you for baptizing it with a name. I have opportunities earned and lost. After making my life devoted to such opportunity, it definitely hurts so much to start life all over again.
I have also experienced being left alone. I can understand having someone to be part of your life for days. It was a blissful and priceless feeling but after a while.. the person is gone and all that's left is myself and the need to move on..
I love reading your posts because somehow I can see myself in you. I hope you don't mind if I say that I feel that you are my extension. It's like we are connected by the similarity of our thoughts and sentiments.
I wish you brighter days too. I hope you find the person and opportunities that will really make you happy. :)
:) Thank you so much! and I love that you love reading my posts! I love reading yours too!! We do seem to have so much in common... and we seem to be on the same road... and I completley agree with this and feel the same way! "I hope you don't mind if I say that I feel that you are my extension. It's like we are connected by the similarity of our thoughts and sentiments."
ReplyDeleteYAY for finding a great friend through the blogosphere... :)
Take care and have a great day!!!!